Click though for

Tattoo Designs

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Want A Sparrow Tattoo Were Should I Get It?

Anna asked:

okay i want a plain black and white sparrow tattoo and i have no clue were to put it? i eaither want it on my hip,my wrist, or i dont know.any suggestions?


Reply:


Depends on what you like. I personally chose to get my tattoos where they're not normally visible. One thing to consider is what profession you ultimately want to get into, because in certain job settings having a tattoo looks bad, and some jobs flat out won't allow you to have visible tattoos. On the other hand, I have friends and coworkers (at a restaurant) who have visible tattoos on their arms or wrist.

And that aside, what do you feel suits your personality best? Another reason I shy away from visible tattoos is simply because I'm too classic pretty-preppy to pull it off.

Have you considered the back of one of your shoulders? I think that'd be a cute place for a bird tattoo, plus it'd only show when you wear tank tops.

You can find more information on these related topics cross tattoo designs, eagle tattoo, eagle tattoos by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment